Turbonomic SMART (Self-Managing, Anywhere, in Real-Time) workload automation enables IT to assure application performance, at the lowest cost, while maintaining compliance with policy – from the datacenter to the public cloud. SMART workloads help IT organizations realize the promise of elasticity and agility in a multicloud world. Click to read more and watch the SMART Workloads video below…
Are you accelerating your adoption of cloud services? Is “cloud-first” your mandate? Does that mean a private cloud? Or, public? Maybe, hybrid? One thing is for sure: these decisions have
everything to do with the unique requirements of your business. Private clouds democratize access to compute inside the enterprise. Public cloud providers offer elasticity with multiple pay-as-you go models, as well as global reach. Maybe your IT organization is finding that your business requires a mix of both. In every case, cloud environments are especially dynamic and increasingly complex. How do you ensure that the cloud you envisioned for the business is the cloud you deliver? Let Turbonomic assure performance, while minimizing costs and maintaining compliance. You can focus on what’s best for the business.
• One platform manages all your cloud environments
—on-prem and off—and gives you the full-stack visibility
to understand the actions it takes.
• Self-managing workloads make the right resource
decisions in real time so your people can focus on
innovation for the business.
• Scaling and placement decisions account for all the
resource needs of the workload—compute, network and
storage—to assure performance, while minimizing costs.
• Business and operational policies are seamlessly incorporated
so the platform can maintain compliance.
Turbonomic continuously analyzes workload consumption, costs and compliance constraints in
your environment and automatically allocates resources in real-time. It assures performance by
giving workloads the resources they need when they need them.
Key USE CASES
- Private Clouds – Turbonomic ensures that self-provisioned workloads are placed and managed without disrupting the existing environment.
- Public Clouds – Turbonomic minimizes costs by matching workloads to the right template based on real-time resource consumption. Workloads also automatically abide your business and compliance constraints. An example is placement in certain zones or regions to meet data sovereignty rules.
- Hybrid Clouds – Turbonomic provides full-stack visibility and control in all your clouds—on-prem and off. A single instance operates across multiple hypervisors (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, KVM) and AWS, Azure and IBM SoftLayer.
View the highlight reel below of Turbonomic 6.2
Next generation of the industry leading workload automation platform for hybrid cloud.
Interested in learning more? Start here to contact a Mainline RTP representative today!