Most organizations underestimate the cost of public cloud services as well as purchase oversized services. Both of these practices often lead to wasted operational expenditures of up to 45 percent.
In addition, knowing what you have and where it lives used to be a relatively simple proposition. These days, it’s anything but simple. Your services and infrastructure now reach far beyond the data center into a multi-cloud environment that can encompass private, public, and hybrid clouds – not to mention legacy on-premises applications, technology zombies, and the shadow IT that you’re not even aware of, let alone able to manage.
RTP Technology addresses multi-cloud management challenges by leveraging our expertise with some of the most robust and innovative solutions in the marketplace:
TrueSight Cloud Cost Control
TrueSight Cloud Cost Control is a cost management solution that analyzes current and future costs and the utilization of multi-cloud infrastructure services, providing insight and control over capital and operating expenditure. Gartner® estimates that organizations that have done little or no cloud cost optimization are overspending by 70% or more.
As a leading solution, TrueSight Cloud Cost Control solution provides visibility and control over multi-cloud costs and resources offering a holistic approach to:
- Analyzing and forecasting your multi-cloud strategies
- Simulating migration of workloads and applications to public cloud
- Optimizing resources and costs
View Cloud Cost Control Resources Below:
- Forbes Insights eBook
- Cloud Services
- Multi-Cloud Virtual Machines
- Cloud Resources and Cost by Business Services
True Sight Cost Control is available thru RTP as a Service or Product. For more information, contact a RTP representative by clicking here
BMC Discovery automates asset discovery and application dependency mapping to build a complete view of all your data center assets, multi-cloud services, and their relationships. As the most innovative solution for Multi-Cloud Discovery, it ensures users access applications and services across multi-cloud environments.
BMC Discovery differentiates from others due to its agentless start-anywhere application mapping and discovers your on-prem and cloud assets and their relationships with 100% accuracy and it can:
- Provide complete visibility into physical or multi-cloud assets, the relationships and dependencies between them, and the services they support.
- Deliver free monthly technology updates as it finds new asset types and relationships.
- Reduce costs significantly by identifying idle servers and minimizing incidents.
- Offer blind spot detection by identifying back door entry points and the business affected by a security risk.
Find out how you can capture complete visibility into the relationships between your IT assets and the digital services they power.
View Discovery Multi-Cloud Resources Below:
- Why Discovery is Critical to Multi-Cloud Success
- Enterprise re-engineer security in the age of digital transformation
- Discover for Multi-Cloud Datasheet
- 4 Critical Capabilities for Deep Visibility and Service Awareness
- View of Multi-Cloud Discovery Overview
- View of Security Operations Management with Discovery
Discovery is available thru RTP as a Service or Product. For more information, contact a RTP representative by clicking here
Capacity management is the practice of planning, managing, and optimizing IT infrastructure resource utilization so application performance is high and infrastructure cost is low. It’s a balancing act of cost vs. performance that requires insight into the current and future usage of compute, storage and network resources.
TrueSight Capacity Optimization aligns IT resources with service demands, optimizing resource usage and reducing costs.
Use Cases for TrueSight Capacity Optimization
- Optimize the use of IT infrastructure resources with visibility for best placement
- Predict IT resource needs due to changes in service demand
- Simulate the impact of IT system configuration and resource changes
- Reserve and schedule IT infrastructure resources for onboarding applications day-one
- Report the cost use of IT resources to business and IT stakeholders
View Product Overview below
Capacity Optimization is available thru RTP as a Service or Product. For more information, contact a RTP representative by clicking here