Start small and scale without limits with data storage solutions that are fast, flexible, efficient and application-integrated. View the intro video below…
Learn how Mainline RTP can assist your company in defining the right solutions for future ready environments.
Read more on Mainline RTP Services
Featured HPE Storage Solutions from Mainline RTP
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays provide high performance and consistent low-latency storage with advanced data reduction technology, along with rich storage management functionality for radically simple operation—even for the most demanding applications. The HPE Nimble Storage unified product family allows enterprise customers a wide range of choices, such as using all-flash and hybrid flash for production applications, and secondary flash for backup and disaster recovery (DR) purposes. All-flash arrays leverage groundbreaking storage innovations including:
- HPE NimbleOS—a unique and highly-efficient flash-optimized storage architecture. All-flash arrays leverage HPE NimbleOS to accelerate read and write performance, optimize capacity, protect data, and scale seamlessly to meet the changing demands of diverse enterprise workloads.
- HPE InfoSight predictive analytics—a cloud-connected management system to proactively predict and prevent issues. Tight integration with HPE InfoSight, as well as how customers rely on the powerful data sciences from HPE InfoSight can guide scaling and ensure peak storage health.
- HPE Multicloud Flash Fabric—to seamlessly and transparently move data on-premises or the public cloud.
HPE 3PAR Storage is flexible, scalable Tier-1 all-flash storage with the broadest set of storage features to provide a cloud-ready foundation for Hybrid IT. Built to meet the extreme requirements of massively consolidated cloud service providers, HPE 3PAR Storage transforms midrange and enterprise deployments with solutions from a few TBs to more than 20 PB scale, allowing customers to consolidate.
Mixed and unpredictable workloads with unified storage that scales to over 3M IOPS and delivers consistent sub-ms latency. All HPE 3PAR models are built on a single flash-optimized architecture, run the exact same HPE 3PAR Operating System, and offer a common set of enterprise data services. HPE 3PAR arrays can natively replicate and federate amongst each other without the need for any external replication or virtualization appliance. All models also offer features such as support for unification of block and file protocols and the use of spinning media to further optimize costs. In addition, the HPE 3PAR 20000 Storage system features an eight-node-capable backplane that supports two to eight-controller nodes. This enterprise class of flash storage is ideal for massive consolidation. The HPE 3PAR 8000 and 9000 Storage systems feature either a dual-node- or quad-node-capable architecture which eliminates the tradeoffs associated with most midrange storage solutions. Dual controller architectures suffer from “cache write through mode” with the loss of a controller. In this scenario, writes are not signaled complete to the host until the data is on the backend disk which significantly impacts performance. HPE 3PAR systems with 4 nodes or more maintain high and predictable service levels even in the event of a cache or controller node failure by avoiding cache write-through mode
3PAR flash-integrated data protection minimizing risk in the all-flash data center
HYPER CONVERGED SOLUTIONS
Featured HPE Hyper Converged Solutions from Mainline RTP
Is complexity in your data center slowing you down? The HPE SimpliVity 380 gives IT leaders the agility and economics of the cloud with the control and governance of on-premises IT. It delivers a powerhouse hyper converged solution capable of running some of the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers. This solution dramatically simplifies IT by combining infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads onto the bestselling server platform in the market. HPE SimpliVity 380, available on HPE ProLiant DL380 Servers, is a compact, scalable 2U rack-mounted building block that delivers server, storage, and storage networking services. It also delivers a complete set of advanced functionalities that enables dramatic improvements to the efficiency, management, protection, and performance of virtualized workloads at a fraction of the cost and complexity of today’s traditional infrastructure stack
Gain efficiency and control, and deploy IT resources quickly for any workload through a single interface. HPE Synergy, a powerful software-defined solution, enables you to compose fluid pools of physical and virtual compute, storage, and fabric resources into any configuration for any application.
HPE Synergy with HPE3PAR 8000 Product Video
- Fully Configurable Compute Capacity – maximizes performance, scalability and density optimization
- Flexible Storage Resources – Compose any compute to any storage, from high density DAS to SDS-based data fabric to external SAN
- Supports 40 hot-swappable SFF SmartDrives
- Composable Tier-1 All Flash – HPE 3PAR StoreServ delivers high-performance, low-latency shared storage with advanced data services
- Optimizes mission critical applications and supports unification of block and file workloads
- Streamlined Connectivity – Rack-scale, multi-fabric connectivity eliminates standalone TOR switches
- Embedded Management – Integrated software-defined intelligence to self-discover, auto-integrate, provision, and scale from rack to row